One of the most uncomfortable things about the harsh winter months is not necessarily the cold temperature, or even snow, ice, or wind. What often bothers us most often is dry, chapped lips that are sometimes even cracked to the point that bits of skin are coming off. The constant application of some form of moisturizer in the hopes of trying to ease the throbbing pain of chapped lips is often to no avail. Any relief is short-lived, if present at all.
Thankfully, Soulmate Naturals Chemical Free Lip Balm offers a solution to this perpetual problem, whether it be during winter or summer!
One of the main ingredients in Soulmate Naturals Chemical Free Lip Balm is beeswax. Beeswax is a natural substance used by female bees in the construction of their beehives, specifically in the building of their honeycomb cells. It is also then used to cap off each of the cells. After the beeswax is harvested, it can be used in a variety of ways, since it has an incredible amount of benefits.
One way that beeswax is being used today, and with great success, is in the manufacturing of lip balm. In order for a lip balm to be truly effective, it should have four distinct qualities:
- First, it should be able to heal any damage that has already occurred to the lips.
- Secondly, it should be able to soothe and alleviate the pain brought about by the damage.
- Third, a lip balm should be able to effectively soften your lips, and not just temporarily, but permanently.
- Lastly, an excellent lip balm should also be able to protect your lips from future danger and form a protective layer from what the environment can hurl at you.
Believe it or not, Soulmate Naturals Chemical Free Lip Balm made with beeswax and other natural ingredients have all of these characteristics and more!
- It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and an anti-oxidant which means it can heal wounds. Imagine the wonders it would then work on your cracked and swollen lips.
- Beeswax is also incredibly moisturizing and is an excellent emulsifier (enabling it to really lock in moisture), so it also has the ability to soothe any pain caused by dryness and dehydration.
- Furthermore, the capacity that beeswax has to lock in that moisture also makes one’s lips supple and soft—something that can only be attained after constant and deep hydration, not just surface attention.
- Beeswax even has properties that allow it to protect your lips from further danger. It contains Vitamin A, which must be present for cells to develop normally.
- Lastly, it also forms a protective layer on your lips that can shield them from harmful UV rays, as well as prevent infections or possible cold sores.
So, you might be wondering, where on earth can I get this miracle lip balm? Well, you have arrived at the perfect spot. Here at www.soulmatenaturals.com, there are actually 10 available Soulmate Naturals Chemical Free Lip Balm flavors to choose from and 2 sizes to choose from. All of them are naturally manufactured out of raw beeswax, coconut oil, as well as organic and essential oils. Why not try one (or all ten) of them out today!